Daughter's deer

mc68

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I was able to take my 9 year old daughter hunting yesterday with my dad and brother. This was the first time she got to go with all the guys. At the end of the night she was the only one to put one on the ground. Several shots(by the mem) were fired, and she is the only one that scored.

She out shot the men that were using tradional bolt rifles. She hunts with a Noveske VTAC rifle in .223. She was using 55gr Barnes VOR-TX ammo. 100 yards, DRT. I'm a proud dad and very happy she got time to spend with her uncle and grandad. MAKING MEMORIES.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That is Awesome!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Way to go!! That is great she is interested and you take her out...our sport should be passed on!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Love seeing kids win in the field. Congrats.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
That is great. Love seeing young children interested in the sport, especially girls.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Heck ya!! Way to go youngun!! Very nice shooting. Congrats. BANG BANG!!

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Great job. I love it when the kids out do the adults. LOL

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Tell she needs to offer to give the guys shooting tips and lessons

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Proud dad I bet!! She looks happy as can be. ;)

mc68

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
This was the best hunting season ever for my family. My oldest daughter shot that doe, this great buck and a very nice hog. All were firsts for her. She used the same rifle for all three. We were not able to find the hog, she did drop it under the finder and then it got up and ran off never to be seen again. I still set at work and think about those three hunts with her. GREAT TIMES.