Dallas, Houston... You Need to do Good Things Today...

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Are you up to the task?

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Otay Dallas, that's more like it !

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
romo, sucks, the strategy at the end of the game sucked. NO defense at all!

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Meh, Romo is a homo. If it wasn't for him I could root for the Cowboys. And WTF happened to Huston???? Kapernik is not slouch, but hes not that good of a QB, Huston gave that game away. Looked like a Peewee team lined up against a Varsity HS team all night...

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have not like jerry from what he did to Landry, I would rather have Tebow!

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I have not like jerry from what he did to Landry, I would rather have Tebow!
Really? Tebow? Hes a gimmick QB, Luck and Newton both do the same thing with stronger arms and faster legs, and LOTS more accuracy. RG3 is still hurt, otherwise he might come close to earning an honorable mention. Kappernik is not bad, but still better than Tebow.
Tebow highlighted a new style of QBing that was already underway with Newton and the rookie QBs, his saving grace was good receivers and a strong line. Carolina has no real options to throw to other than Smith, and he is getting old and slow, and his O line is outmatched in their division. Luck is looking good with the Colts. Kapp is holding his own in the Gay Bay.

Now I think Tebow is a good wholesome person, which is something football has been lacking with all the guys getting in gang shootings and doing drugs. But hes not much of a QB. The last few games he did play in proved that he couldn't adapt to a non-standard defense, and was picked apart. Hope him the best, but his NFL days are done.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey 2 Natl, champs and the Heisman, but he cannot play football...LOL He Save Denver from a losing season and got them into the playoffs...Don't be a hater, we need 1000 of him and less thugs like hernandez

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Since Denver has he been able to do anything? Nope. I do agree we need more like him in Football, a lot more. But like I said, he was a gimmick with the perfect offensive team and a playbook no one had seen before. Once that playbook was used, the defenses all adapted and locked him down. If he wanted to play running back or tightend, he might make a comeback, he has the legs for it, but he can barely throw the ball, hes not going to be a QB in the NFL.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am still hoping...he has proven he can take a team to the playoffs...I know but hey how could jacksonville lose???lol

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LMAO!! Tebow would be an improvement over there. Ill give ya that :)