Cutting Corn

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Brings back memories! Many hrs in the field for 13 years in Iowa before we moved back home! WORK WORK!!!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Cut corn during the day, slay critters all night!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Should have standers at the other end and shoot pigs like pheasants when they come running out of the field.

nonnieselman

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Rain was decent. The farm has a large hill to the south and it never fails when there is a cell headed from the south it splits and goes around. It will be raining good on the east and west sides.
Put irrigation in back in june and pumped creek water. It helped the cotton pretty good.
Got more drone pics ill upload at lunch if i have time.

nonnieselman

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Should have standers at the other end and shoot pigs like pheasants when they come running out of the field.
The hogs spend their days in the sloughs. very rarely do we ever see one in the daylight. The 12 years ive been out there ive only seen 3 hogs and i managed to snap shoot one.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
cool pics! Love to see the work getting done!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
i guess that scraps my idea of 50 cal turrets on the combine
I wouldn't scrap that idea yet, there has to be targets of some kind. Crows or rats.....something.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well beggers cant be choosers... but ill take what i can get.

Really good practice for shooting moving targets and i feel like the 77 grain Tipped Matchking is a lil overkill for these rabbit sized ones. But all is well.

Happy Meals !!! Tender !

Ben Diss

Well beggers cant be choosers... but ill take what i can get.

Really good practice for shooting moving targets and i feel like the 77 grain Tipped Matchking is a lil overkill for these rabbit sized ones. But all is well.

I hear they make a real nice "THUMP" sound when you run over them in a field with your 4WD truck.