Cross Trail Outfitters Night Hunting Success!

DangerRanger

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Had an awesome weekend assisting in some youth night hunt guiding this weekend with Cross Trail Outfitters. CTO is an awesome outdoor youth ministry that leads kids to Christ and goes above and beyond to give kids a great experience in God's Outdoors. Check them out at www.teamcto.org

We were on a private ranch near Tilden, TX.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks like a good time ... congrats to all the young hunters!!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Awesome! Teach em' about God and shoot some critters! As good as it gets. Good job!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Outstanding efforts there. Just what our youngsters are in need of. Learnin' on how to follow Him, and how to shoot straight at food !

Cazz

US Army Veteran, Hunting Addict
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
That's some good shooting for the young uns. Great job!

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Awesome!

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice! Good work

D

djones

man oh man. if i had been involved with something like that when i was a kid, and actually learned how to shoot, there's no telling how many dirt clods would be going free today.

i checked out the site. fortunately you aren't like the stuck up types who only take bitcoins (or whatever). i'm going to make a donation this week. i urge fakeT to set an example by signing up on paypal for the $500 reoccurring monthly gift.

DangerRanger

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Wow! That's awesome that you're willing to donate, I can assure you it will go to a good cause.

D

djones

glad to. note... it wasn't the smiles on the kids' faces, it's how you wear your dj banner with such pride!

send check to address on the site under 'donate'? it will only be $1, but they add up!!!

DangerRanger

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
glad to. note... it wasn't the smiles on the kids' faces, it's how you wear your dj banner with such pride!

send check to address on the site under 'donate'? it will only be $1, but they add up!!!
Yeah I guess so. I recently became friends with them and this was my first "outing" with CTO. I used to do a bunch of stuff with another organization called Christian Outdoor Alliance. But now I'm working full time at Elusive Wildlife and it has just been difficult to be involved anymore.

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Very cool, good for you man!

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
D

djones

we really gotta quit being so kind to everyone. people will start thinking we're nice guys!

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You know if Danger Ranger can donate his time surely I can donate a little money. Amazing isn't it, Dr. Jones, the two lowest peons on the forum care enough about our future to donate and all the experts and professional pig hunters sit on their hands. WTF???