Crashing the Party

D

djones

Followed a search to this site about upgrading the firmware on the zeus. Looked around and discovered this is my kind of place. Hope y'all don't mind me inviting myself. I'm an old fart but still manage to get out once in a while.

D

djones

wait a minute... YOU'RE a member??? there goes the neighborhood!!

why isn't your name DNS?

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
He's schizophrenic.
And, so is he !!!

Oh, and welcome to the fray.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the forum, have fun!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Welcome aboared. Heh...heh, did you see what I did. Heh, heh.

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well that can happen here too but it is much more difficult...

rrv333

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome!

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Welcome. I read your other couple of posts amd thoroughly enjoyed the stories. Keep them coming.

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to LSB!

Hunt TXHogs

LSB Member
DJones -

The Man, The Myth, THE LEGEND!

Welcome to the board: I have to say that when I began hunting hogs regularly was about the time you were in full swing on another forum. You had daily content uploads it seemed and I admired your approach and sense of humor. When you left there was a void in the hog forum community but I suppose that you have continued to Whack and Stack hogs the whole while.

For what it is worth - I admire your approach to the hog killing process and forum sharing experience and you've given me an additional reason to keep checking this board for worthwhile information.

Later Gator

Ben

D

djones

howdy ben,

and thnx for the kind words. yea, those were some great times. what was that... about 10 years ago? i was still in my 40s then and could stay out all night long without much pain the next day. man, if i had the equipment then that i have now it would have been plenty ugly. alas old age has caught up with me and i have to rest often.

guess i still haven't outgrown my sense of humor though, or immaturity i suppose. geez i sure caught some grief over the most ridiculous stuff. my favorite response to 'what do you do with the hogs' were...

- line them up and peel out on their heads
or
- piss on them so people don't give me a hard time for not eating them. believe it or not that one got me a lifetime ban. i had to crawl back sniveling and apologizing to get my account turned back on, but it just wasn't the same after that. i felt like i had been neutered. when you get to be my age it can be hard to take correction from other people.

then there's the 'you can't kill a hog with a 223' insult that drives people crazy. most folks knew i only teased the people i like. it wouldn't be fun otherwise.

remember the fun i had with pigman? (if it really was pigman??) i photoshopped him wearing a 'djones' cap. bwaahahaha.

i think the video i made using the hitler rant is what pushed some of the mods over the top. let me know if you didn't see it and i'll pm you a link. it's hilarious... if you know the people who are in it!!