Coyote double.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Again after a long dry spell Saturday night was very productive eight coyotes, five hogs, and five raccoon's.

The first coyotes of the night were a double and I just kind of stumbled upon them. I was driving a ranch road scanning some oats for hogs with the thermal off to my right. To the left is just open land with no crops or water for a long way but I scanned it real quick anyways. There were two coyotes stalking up to a rabbit about 100 yards from me! They were right on the rabbit when I took the first shot and the male coyote went down! Now the rabbit didn't even move but the female coyote ran about 25 yards and stopped. She sat there for about a minute and started slowly making her way back to the male. When she was a few feet out from him she stopped and that's when I took her she went down DRT also. There was a nice breeze and the area was wide open no trees for miles so the suppressed rifle sounded great and no one has hunted this ranch with night vision so it was easy pickins!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It's Hammer Time !! Congrats

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nothing quite says Texas like dead coyotes in the Bluebonnets.

Nice pictures btw.

what camera you using?

Hard_ware

Here piggy piggy! Deep Deep S. TX.
Good chootin !!! :D

At least some of use are getting to choot some critters.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
What I've been waiting for is, "Hey look, it's double coyote and ugly!" But, no one's biting on that opportunity. (Hi T)

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nothing quite says Texas like dead coyotes in the Bluebonnets.

Nice pictures btw.

what camera you using?
Its just a casio point and shoot Exilim EX-ZR200. I bought it for the slow motion feature before I had the gopro.