Couple Squeal Team Six videos

Jhop

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
These are just some video's of Hog Assassins of Squeal Team Six taking out some pigs and Coyotes. Nothing really special. Just helping out a few ranchers we hunt for. Listen for our special pig call when you see the creep feeder.

Jhop

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
We were out pig hunting when one the guys spotted a pair of Song Dogs. I quickly jumped out of the truck, set-up my shooting sticks and started calling with a mouth call, which, I always keep in my pocket just for occasions like this. The video started recording when the yotes were about halfway from the bottom where they were first spotted. As soon as the first one halted I dropped her. The darker colored male was next. The following night we were hunting before a front hit. We drove by the exact same spot when I spotted another yote. Another quick setup and shot, put the yote down. No calling needed this time. Shot with a Armasight (FLIR) Zues 3x24x75 using 6.8 SPC II 120gr SST. Thermal sights purchased from ******************* in Katy, Texas

Jhop

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
We're hunting a cattle ranch where a single cow could cost more than my entire Thermal/rifle/suppressor set-up does. We always want to be 100% sure of our targets. Most of the time you do not hear us discussing where the cattle are or where we are safe to shoot and where not to shoot. On this hunt the moon is nearly full and we are surprised to get this close to a pig driving down the ranch road with the gravel popping under the tires. Normally we spot the pigs from much father out and walk in. In this case you can clearly see several times in the video that it was a pig and I didn't shoot. Each time I was looking away trying to hand a light to the driver who could see the pig through the windshield. As soon as I had my eye in the scope and identified my target as a pig I squeezed the trigger. Video shot with a Armasight (FLIR) Zues 3x24x75 using 6.8 SPC II 120gr SST. Thermal sights purchased from ******************* in Katy, Texas

Jhop

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB

1. Couple friends and I were hog hunting on a cloudless full moon night. Only seen two hogs all night, which we killed but failed to get pictures of but did get them on video. Coyotes could see us and wouldn't come very close. So when I spotted this coyote I decided I was going to take a longer type shot Probably 300 plus yards. Terry tried his hand at mouth calling his very first time ever. He got the yotes attention and brought him much closer. I Dropped him with my first shot. As coyotes often due, he went to biting himself. Had his foot stuck in his mouth and I had a difficult time getting it out. Video shot with a Armasight (FLIR) Zues 3x24x75 using 6.8 SPC II firing a 120gr SST. Thermal sights purchased from ******************* in Katy, Texas

Jhop

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I normally too busy hunting, cleaning guns and reloading ammo to do much video editing and posting. What a problem to have eh? lol

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Heck ya!! Nice videos! Some good piles of porkage and crazy dark coyoteeee and a couple Dandy hogs!! BANG BANG!!

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
MAN O MAN!! That is a DANDY!!! and a GOOD ON YA!! (the person who shot him!!) for that!! BANG BANG!!

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Way to go!

Keep After 'Em!

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
lol "here piggy piggy" ... good hogs down!