Couple of piggies from this past week, and some yotes

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
Man the humidity sucked, never seen it so high in West Texas, wasn't raining, but we had goofy weather with fog, etc. Dew was crazy even leaving the stand at night my behind got soaked each time.

Screwed up on the first boar when I weighed him, didn't tare the scale, normally I keep it in a covered area for others to use, but it was laying on the ground next to the hoist area, which I wasn't happy with. When I first read it, said 263 pounds, which seemed kind of heavy, when I finished up the hog and took it down the scale said 31 pounds, so I'm guessing the weight to be 232. I also taped the hog, it taped at 44", pic below.

Second boar was 162 pounds, if you look at the picture, it has striped feet, interesting.

I combined both hogs in one video. Both were shot on 2x, which is 6 power digital. Don't remember the humidity, but it was pretty high both nights. One night it was 81%, but no hogs that night.

I was also deer hunting during the day, but only saw a small 9 point whitetail and a forked mulie.

You'll notice on the first boar, I cut out some of the video after the shot, it was the next 6 shots I missed on the other hogs lol, watch in HD (and yes I noticed after that I spelled November wrong...oops:

158370804.jpg

158370805.jpg

158373400.jpg

striped foot

158370806.jpg

this big yote I took pictures of, I wanted to shoot him bad, but there was a guy hunting near this area, he is feeding on one of the hog carcasses that I shot

158370807.jpg

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Way to go Dave, you got some pork this trip!! Nice hogs, thanks for the video!!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Your Dogo is filling out nicely. Nice oinkers, a bow kill on the 'yote would've been a hoot.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You know RD, just glancing I thought the DOGO was one of those archery targets, it was so perfect. darn Dave he is nothing but muscle!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Thanks for sharing. Beautiful yote.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You know RD, just glancing I thought the DOGO was one of those archery targets, it was so perfect. darn Dave he is nothing but muscle!
I think we need a full update on him.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just beautiful, yes we need a full update w pics.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nicely done sir!

Shooter

Bedford, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
113 lbs is a great weight. Is he a pit or a mix.

Damn nice hogs also.!!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Shooter he is a Dogo, great breed

Shooter

Bedford, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
thx Frank
Never heard of a DoGo but will look him up!!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Youtube Dogo Argentino. Pits are mere bay dogs in comparison. These are take down dogs.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter