Cold Days = Warm Guns

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The problem with it being too cold for me to get motivated to work is that I end up with stuff. I get bored and go wheelin and dealin'. And I eat too much. (even tried yogurt today, not so goodThe Judge 001.JPG )
Todays catch is; An almost new Sig SP2022 in .40 and an almost new "Judge". 45colt and .410 .
Hope it is warmer tomorrow, need to work now.lol

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice, now what are you doing tomorrow to follow up?

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ha. I have 2 guys coming to get my last 2 traps...that's trouble...I'm getting behind. Sounds like time to work.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
that Judge could make a good finishing gun.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yea, the Sig isn't my style. It's going away tomorrow probably. The Judge I want to kill a hog with it on a slow stalk. Better practice first huh?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nah, practicing is cheating, load it up and start shootin'

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I need to get a new hunting spot. One is being dozed over. Another the cows are calving. I stopped and saw a rancher this weekend, he has a bunch of stuff in his yard, tractors, trucks...the usual but large stuff. After a few minutes with him I agreed to kill his hogs in exchange he was going to find me some wheels for my stock trailer. Hmmm, sounds like a win-win for me. lol. He said he would get a hold of me in the next week or two and get me on his farms. Could be good!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
There you go...good luck!

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I'm with you! (yogurt not so good) If I wanted to eat curdled milk, I would just leave the carton out for a few days.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm with you! (yogurt not so good) If I wanted to eat curdled milk, I would just leave the carton out for a few days.
Yea, Yogurt, wonder who came up with that. If I had a choice to live in Greece and eat nothing but yogurt, or live on Madagascar and eat nothing but hissing cockroaches , well...not sure what decision I would make to be honest with you.