Close call with a boar.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dam that will wake ya up in the morning.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Now that was close, I always prefer to be a little at least off the ground.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
That guy was calm, at least until the camera stopped. I would have been screaming like a little girl!

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
He had pretty good reaction time for not seeing the hog until the last minute. Gotta stay alert!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hog was lucky it was not one of us with an AR

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The smoke would have been coming out of multiple holes with any of us behind an ar

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I know I would have shot multiple time not knowing when he would stop, might have even heard screaming like a little girl at the same time.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah, it would be hard to hear the shots over the screams at that point. Then when it was over I would have been looking for a new pair of pants

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looked like a driven hunt and that was the position number of the place a hunter should be.

Boar Buster

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Somebody else made the second shot on that hog. When the big puff of dirt or smoke went up the hunter was in recoil and his barrel was pointing up in the air. I like hogs close like that.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dang I think I would have done a mag dump. Way to close for comfort. Glad I hunt with an AR.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
notice that he fires the shot, then sits there like an idiot and doesn't rack another round in the chamber until it starts running off...same thing here Rob, glad I use and AR....because instead of boom, it would have been boom, boom, boom, boom lol

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That is why I love my 458 socom. If there is a need for more boom it's there but usually 1 300 gr TTSX will do the trick. At that range there might not have been much of a head left

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I would still like to have one of those uppers. On my list.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It's still my favorite ar I have. There's something about hunting with a mortar that makes the day so much better

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I wanna say that's a 308 TTSX, might be a 338. Been a while since I took that picture