Cheap stainless steel brass tumbler.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I got the stainless media and two drum tumbler from harbor freight also. Only ran one batch through so far but the came out looking brand new. I have some rocks in there right now so it will be a week before I do more brass.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hmmmm... I like this. It was an ordeal to clean all my brass when I first got my vibrating tumbler and traditional media. With 4,000+ pcs. of relatively clean brass. This could be a nice way to do small batches faster.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I got the stainless media and two drum tumbler from harbor freight also. Only ran one batch through so far but the came out looking brand new. I have some rocks in there right now so it will be a week before I do more brass.
I can hear it now.... "Honey? How'd you get the kid so clean?" (As T sits there with a smirk on his mug)

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am amazed how they come out, no dust at all. The only difference is you have to lay out your brass to dry. I poured it out onto a towel and wiped off the excess and then just left it for a few hours before putting it away. Turns out great.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yea they work great. I like the way the primer pocket is so clean and gets rid of any burrs

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
makes me want to put one together and I don't even reload!

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Anyone who does reload should look I to it. They say the media lasts forever and never needs replacing. Only down side is the pins can get all over if your not careful