Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That big ol' boar needed a hot lead injection.

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yep. I need to add a call to my gear. Thanks for the posst

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
the call is bullet HP from convergent hunting solutions. the sound is my own custom sound. it will soon be available through convergent.

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
the call is the bullet hp from convergent hunting solutions. the sounds are my own, but should be available to the public soon.

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Any way to buy your sounds so I could try them on a Icotec?
I'm not sure. I can't sell them to anyone other than CHS at this point. There will be an app for the smart phone. I guess if you figured out how to transfer them you could.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good video and good hog down ... definitely did the hog a favor. Michelle didn't look too happy in the video, lol.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good video and good hog down ... definitely did the hog a favor. Michelle didn't look too happy in the video, lol.
LOL... you noticed that too? I had decided not to comment when I gathered that.

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Man that is cool calling them in like that! Looks like she might have hit that big one low in the shoulder

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yea ...that was the first video when she wasn't smiling...Glenn must've made her mad.

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Man that is cool calling them in like that! Looks like she might have hit that big one low in the shoulder
replayed it many times in slow mo when we didn't find blood. if he was hit it didn't penetrate. He is still alive!

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
she was pissed because the gun jammed on the big'un. I've given it a complete going over will stop by the range today and test fire a few rounds. Guys keep Her in your prayers, Michelle actually has a disability that none of you could ever imagine. She is very private about it. It is causing her some serious issues with her back. She is in constant pain. all appreciated!

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
she was pissed because the gun jammed on the big'un. I've given it a complete going over will stop by the range today and test fire a few rounds. Guys keep Her in your prayers, Michelle actually has a disability that none of you could ever imagine. She is very private about it. It is causing her some serious issues with her back. She is in constant pain. all appreciated!

Hope she will be alright! Tough TX women. ; )