Brand new Armasight Zuess 3X 640X512 75mm & entended battery

Kade

This is a new never used Armasight Zuess 3X 640X512 30hz 75mm thermal scope with extended battery pack. My wife took an interest in hunting with me after going with me a couple of times. She has never hunted so wanted to get something good and easy to use and see with. Just got it and I see there are some new scopes on the market that look like the controls will be even easier. She has never even really fired a gun before so the learning curve will have to be quick and I need to keep it simple. I am keeping the D740 which is what I use. Realize I am going to take a hit but that's the way it goes. I am excited she actually wants to do this with me and want her to enjoy it. Price: $4850.00 shipped. Will send pics if needed and will probably post some later. Everything is brand new so you can look at specs and pictures on their website so no need me posting all that info. here. Haven't been on here long but have been on Predator Masters quite awhile and a short time an ar15.com. Have a perfect record on ebay for the things I have sold and bought. Also have been on Brian Enos forums a long time as I have been a USPSA open master for a long time.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
What firmware/how old is this model from the factory?