boaring night

D

djones

went catting around with brother suss last night. he's shooting a 308 with 125gr bal tip reloads. he shoots a little benchrest and likes to roll his own. i could say i'm a golfer and shoot in the 90s, so just cause you shoot benchrest doesn't mean jack to me. although, he is often at or near the top of the leader board in some west texas and new mexico matches. i'm not competitive or anything, and i'm very modest when i out shoot him, but it really irks me when he kills his hog and then kills mine.

IMG_1255_zpsedavm6vm.jpg

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The person with the red crosshairs is a HELL OF A SHOT!!! What was the other person aiming at SIX FEET OVER the running porkage?? Anywhos nice going those are dandys fo sure!! BANG BANG!!

D

djones

The person with the red crosshairs is a HELL OF A SHOT!!!
he is NOT a helluva shot! he is a complete tool bag and gets lucky cause he shoots a lot, but he ain't got crap on me when the targets are moving!

payback is a bitch. i stopped a little farther back on the second stalk and told him to take it solo, and i would back him up. he hits it somewhere in the butt and then comes up with some excuse like he pulled his hammy or his gun jammed... i forget exactly what but it was lame. of course i redeem myself and tumble his hog with a running earholio.

IMG_1259_zps8zlbpw3m.jpg

D

djones

apparently some br match in raton, nm brings in some of the best shooters in the country because they can qualify for some kind of point system. since he's won it a couple times, he probably thinks he's one of the best shooters in the world. well i started feeling sorry for out shooting mr world champion and told him to take out the hog on the third stalk solo again, also stopping a little farther back than usual. omg!!! i would start calling him mr click if he wasn't so sensitive. snapped it on a dry chamber. really?? don't worry cowboy, the old dj has your back. i think he unplugged my dvr so i wouldn't have bragging rights; not that i would since i'm pretty cordial about these sort of things. he felt a little silly about getting in the pic, but i said with a face like that you've got nothing to worry about.

IMG_1269_zpshou7u9vo.jpg

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
way to go guys, boy he is sure a good shot!

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Seems like I've heard that click before???

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Whack em' and Stack em' Suss!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
God DJ! He is awesome. He shoots so much smoother and accurately than you do. You must be proud to call him a friend. Does he let you hold his rifle sometimes so you can feel like a winner too? Nice pigs down.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
See how much "more gooder" that red reticle works? It's steady too.
Nice hogs down !!

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Cool vids, thanks for sharing DJ

D

djones

oh yeah OinK, i forgot. you ARE familiar with the 'click'. sorry if that opened an old wound :D

mr. dirt clod huh? that's dr. dirt clod to you buddy

red reticle?? he hasn't figured out how to change it! his reticle looks steady because hes at 2x. he didn't even figure out how to zoom until the third stalk.

i want all of you to take lessons from jake on how to post an appropriate response

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good hogs down!! Both shooters did pretty good! ; )

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I agree with the more knowledgeable folks here, it's got to be the red reticle. Of course he's obviously a better hunter than you but you set the bar pretty low. In your defense I bet you have more banners!

D

djones

ouch! fwiw... i'd trade any two banners for just one of the coveted turkey buzzard banners.

this weekend i hope to return with a 'team OinK' banner. yall better watch out.