Bluttee Mess she is.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Checking Hog trap at about 12:30 this afternoon. No hogs but on way back to the creek crossing saw something dark in the brush....backed up...sure enough, hog fur! Took a quick shot out the window into the hogs not knowing what end was what. They erupted from everywhere. I jumped out and chased after but they dispersed through out the brush but I saw a straggler about 30 yds and took a quick shot on the move. She had a hole in hip so same one that was in the bush which explains why she was moving slow.Bloody Hog.jpg

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Looks like you interrupted her beauty sleep.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The day time hog slayer!! Nice hog down!

D

djones

i know dang well you didn't hit here there from a quick shot on the run. you went up to her after you hit her in the ass and finished her in the faaace. i'm on to you buddy!!

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That is a very nice shade of red shes sporting!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i know dang well you didn't hit here there from a quick shot on the run. you went up to her after you hit her in the ass and finished her in the faaace. i'm on to you buddy!!
HAHA....I will say this...trying to find a hog in your scope on the move that close in the brush in a fraction of a second is hard to make a good shot...I aimed for the head...close enough! lol

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yup, you made of mess of that one !! Nice going Dan'l !

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
you don't reckon it was a holy ****, i hit one! moment do ya? lol nice goin, Snake!