Big one last night

SteveR

LSB Member
We recently got the feeders going at a stand that in the past has been very productive, including my largest boar at 311 lbs. A few nights ago I went out and a large boar showed up just after dark but when I turned on the IR light to get a better look at him he took off. Night before last my son and I went out and he came out again for just a few seconds but didn't give a decent shot before going back in the brush. Last night my son went out by himself and the third time was the charm, or however that saying goes.

Boar 4-26-16.2r.jpg

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Big boy! Good sized hog too. Congrats

rrv333

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Congrats! Nice boar!

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice hog and nice rifle

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good hog, and a good set of choppers too!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That is a nice one...Good for your son!

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Keep that boy out of OUR hunting spots! Does he think he's family or somethin? LOL

SteveR

LSB Member
Keep that boy out of OUR hunting spots! Does he think he's family or somethin? LOL
I had a chance at him the first night but he took off as soon as I turned on the IR light so I kind of had to give the boy a chance. Besides, he'll never catch up with the old man, at least not till long after I'm gone.

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I had a chance at him the first night but he took off as soon as I turned on the IR light so I kind of had to give the boy a chance. Besides, he'll never catch up with the old man, at least not till long after I'm gone.
That should tell you something about your IR light. He is not the first to bolt on you.