Best thermal for detection from vehicles & for passengers?

Hard_ware

Here piggy piggy! Deep Deep S. TX.
Search DRS e6000 640x480
Unit installed in a go light
New boson cores should work better
Wifi video from thermal scope to tablet in vehicle should work

mdmorrow

Night Vision Outfitters
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm not sure. I saw a little deal about it on their Instagram. But I believe it's a $2500 Marine pan tilt in 320 with a boson core. Pretty dang good deal when it comes around. The vue is easy to rig up but a purpose built deal like that would be awesome.

Wildfowler

Mis'sippi
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Of course you could buy one of their spotlights ($300) and mount a Pulsar 19a (<$2000) on it ,run a video out cable down to your own monitor and save $$$.
I did that with a flir view pro 640 last year and it works great. I have it hooked up to my laptop which sits on my dashboard allowing myself and anyone riding with me to view the action together.

Wildfowler

Mis'sippi
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I'm not sure. I saw a little deal about it on their Instagram. But I believe it's a $2500 Marine pan tilt in 320 with a boson core. Pretty dang good deal when it comes around. The vue is easy to rig up but a purpose built deal like that would be awesome.
Yes that would be awesome, and for that price it is significantly less expensive than what you could buy this time last year from fleer using a different core. Like about six grand less expensive.