Best Bang for the Buck NV Scope

BRUTE

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
What's the best bang for the buck NV right now? At the time my NV750 was a good choice in the $1000 range. When I'm looking now they are around $1500.

Is there much of a difference between an N750 4 years ago and now?

Any better options out there right now in that price range?

Thanks
Eric

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
For that level of technology, you are looking at the Photon XT or the ATN X-Sight. They will run you between $500-600 plus an illuminator (something in addition to what may come with the scopes.

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Agree with Brian. Owned N550 for years. Buddy busted out the Photon and I was hacked for the price I paid versus what he paid. Quality is about the same.

Ah929rr

I have spent some time behind a armasight vampire and I was pretty impressed for a $700 night vision scope. I have been looking at purchasing a photon or a x-sight just to play around with. From the newer reviews it does look like the x-sight might have some of the bugs worked out of it since the latest update.

I do have a armasight nemesis gen 2+ and also a pulsar phantom gen3 and I was truly shocked by the vampire.

JPK

LSB Active Member
I have a Photon XT 4.6 I would be willing to sell, with IR light set up with QD mount on the Photon and Burris QD mount for mounting the Photon to a rail for $600 if anyone is interested.

A pretty capable set up for the $'s, but I have moved to thermal scopes (with the attendant high costs!)

PM me if interested.

JPK