ATF pushes bullet ban

Froggerzack

Diana, TX (East TX)
I swear Barry has some stock in the ammo companies. Went by academy sports today and almost all the .223/5.56 was sold out...

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'd like to know how they are going to enforce a ban on the "green tip" ammunition that people already own. Guess it's going to take a while for me to make 1,000's of rounds "safer" blue tip, or maybe yellow. Lol.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Ugh! I can't think of anything else to say. Just, UGH!

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
From what I read it's already out in the new ATF regs which takes months to get approved. That tells me that they never cared what the public said. The month long comment time was just a formality. The bullet banned doesn't even meet the definition, this administration is anti-american

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Eric, I also read the same thing.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
All this is going to do is skyrocket the price of ammo again. It will be just another thing for the hoarders and gougers to get their hands on and prey on stupid people.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
gee what are the gougers and panic buyers going to do now??

chthump

LSB Member
New
"gee what are the gougers and panic buyers going to do now?? "

Exactly, I noticed CTD had already cranked up there prices, and all the "buy it while you still can", crap.

I started doing the opposite, and make larger purchases of ammo that I like to shoot (thats still cheap).

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
and all that green paint...lol

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Green paint is expensive

chthump

LSB Member
expensive and according to the ATF, very freaking deadly. Wish the ATF would tell the hog population in Texas, that when shot with a green tip, stop and fall over dead. Hogs are stubborn.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I think the hogs just haven't been properly indoctrinated by the liberal anti-gunners as to the lethality of anything that comes out of the end of a gun. Especially those c0p-killer bullets.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
They lean left too, right before they fall over and dirt dance