Armasight Zeus 75mm Overview.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This goes over the basic parts of the Zeus 75mm, then shows targets at 40, 50, 100, and 200 yards.

Terry

Texas, Land of the Free
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Cool, I like the video . As a new Armasight 75mm Zeus owner I have to save I really like the scope. I have the 336 model the 5X is a lot of magification at times, but really excels in open country giving great ID range and allowing pin-point shot placement.

Few things I really like so far:

The Zeus is very fast to power up and get shots off quickly. The auto nuc helps the speed since you don't have to cover lens and nuc getting started. Both my THOR and Reap-IR need several more seconds to get a shot off from power up.

Dual lever AM Defense mount is very solid, I remove my scope after the hunt and it goes right back to zero everytime no worries.

Enhancement menu is great to have full control of sharpness,contrast and gain settings.

Long range accuracy is great for whatever reason the 75mm Zeus just hits the target everytime. It's nice to have the confidence in your gear.

Russ Wickline

LSB Active Member
I have 640 75mm scope and love it. It's amazing what you see with the thermal that you miss with gen 3 night vision.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great Vid...Now you just need a video how a guy can get that kind of cash to pay for the thing without robbing a bank. LOL

It's all priorities, some spend it on beer, some on motorcycle ' s, whatever their hobby is.

Russ Wickline

LSB Active Member
The other thing is to call the companies selling the units. I was looking at optic planet's website and "talk to a representive" window popes up for special pricing. It was a few days before Memorial Day so I started to chat with them. They said they could give me 7% discount on that unit. I told them I was hoping to get a 10-15% discount around Memorial Day. They can back and said they could do a 10% discount which brought down the unto to 5800. I thought was a pretty good deal for somebody just off the street. It never hurts to ask the worst they will say is no

Mudusduckus

Great video. I have the 75mm zeuss 5-336 and absolutely love it. Many hog kills. The only negative thing is high humidity really washes it out. I want to record hunts and don't see many good reviews for the armasight DVR. Any recommendations?

Ncorry

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Finally got off my arse and FedExed mine back for the firmware update. Kiddo's birthday this weekend so no hunting.

Ncorry

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wow, I shippind my 640 75mm 3x non-pro Zeus to Armasight on Monday, 7/11, and it was delivered to them Wednesday, 7/13. Got it back today, 7/20. I'm pretty impressed, and they threw in a new battery holder/ cartridge. Haven't really played with it, but did power it on. I noticed that the menu screen seems smaller- it only takes up about the middle 40% of the screen. IIRC, the old software had the menu screen quite a bit bigger. Anyone else notice this, or am I not remembering right?

Ncorry

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
TLM,
I think I remember a Zeus video along the lines of a quick set-up tutorial. I've searched here and on your youtube channel and can't find it. Am I misremembering? After I got the software upgrade, all the new options have me confused.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
TLM,
I think I remember a Zeus video along the lines of a quick set-up tutorial. I've searched here and on your youtube channel and can't find it. Am I misremembering? After I got the software upgrade, all the new options have me confused.

Are you talking about this?