Armasight reticle brightnessse

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Anyone know the proper key sequence to make the reticle brighter? I read through the owner's manual and could not find the appropriate sequence.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I'm not aware of a way to change the reticle brightness. I know you can change the reticle shape and color, but not brightness. If I'm wrong, I would like to know how to change it too.

Fla_dogman

LSB Member
I spoke with the customer service guys about this and they said the brightness of the reticle is fixed and the only way to brighten it is to adjust the screen brightness. I use the bold cross hairs on the opposite color and have not had any issue. If I'm on white hot my reticle is black if on black hot it's white. Hope this helps.

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks for the information! I like the white hot so I'll play around with when I get home tonight.

D

djones

not familiar with that scope, but you mite try putting some of that blue painters tape in thin strips over the eye glass in the shape of your reticle.

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's what you do isn't it?

firemedic2000

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Adjusting the rear focus lens will sharpen the cross hairs I thought the exact same thing when I got mine 42mm 640.
The rear focus lens and contrast. Also remember it depends on color palette vs reticle color also