Armasight hurting accuracy?

Bowfisher

LSB Member
Then find a precision thermal forum. Good luck.
Is there such a thing as a precision thermal, or is " minute of pig" as good as it gets? There's lots of thermal experience here, and I just haven't a broad enough interface with numerous scopes to know what is the best for my application.

I would like to be able to shoot yotes, out to 200yds, make head shots at 100yds, with a small centerfire bolt gun. Did quite well last winter with a IR Hunter 35mm, but found myself wanting more zoom, and POI changed with zoom selection. That's why I was waiting for the new releases this year.

I realize most guys shooting hogs, don't need 1 MOA, but is it available?

Taco

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Man I think it's just that no one has tried that I've read here. Have you called Trijicon? I've called them a few times and they were very helpful.

Zack jones

Well hats off to ******** from Third Coast, he messaged me and offered to send me a thermal zero target for free.

What Todd mentioned is what I'm hoping is the reason for the larger groups. I will report back next week after I use the thermal target.

Again, thanks for all the input.

Well after using the thermal targets that ******** sent to me, for free BTW, I shot the best group ever with my Zeus Pro at 100yds. Best 3rd group was right an inch, literally hit 3 corners out of the middle of the target. Did end up moving zero a bit from where I started.

Wanted to say thanks for all the input and I would definitely suggest using the thermal zero targets if you can.

IMG_2445.JPG IMG_2418.JPG

Killed many pigs and one coyote since then, just took awhile to post back here.