Anybody from the Houston, Conroe, Navasota want to NV hunt Dry Creek this weekend?

miket

Plantersville, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I am thinking about hunting with Dry Creek Outfitters again this weekend (9-18 or 19-2015 ) . Looking for someone to ride with me or to ride with. If you drive I'll pay all gas. Im thinking Friday night. Though saturday may be ok. Anyone interested? Its $200/night per person. Had a good time last time, 2 of us killed 5. If you dont have NV I have an extra AR ( 223 ) with my NV unit on it you can use.

I live near Plantersville. Its about 5hrs from my house. Could possibly do a dove hunt too.

miket

Plantersville, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Yall dont all bombard me at the same time! If the drive is an issue I have been in touch with a place out of Waxahachie. I really liked Dry Creek but the drive is a killer. And its harder to find people to hunt with the longer the drive is.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Not sure who is over that way. Ratdog might go but he is in Seattle so he'll have to leave now. lol

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Not sure who is over that way. Ratdog might go but he is in Seattle so he'll have to leave now. lol
No road trips for this ol' 'Dog for a while... as much as I'd LOVE to though... especially to shed hog blood.

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
My problem would be paying someone to hunt hogs. I kinda like it the other way around.

miket

Plantersville, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
My problem would be paying someone to hunt hogs. I kinda like it the other way around.

I agree completely but I dont have the connections. I have been looking for a place for years without a single solid lead. Desperate may be a good word to describe it.

Now, if you have any leads I will pay you to get me in. If needed I will get an insurance policy to protect the landowner or whatever.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
My lease in FL is free, no license needed, we do not eradicate but eat what we kill is the only requirement for guys on this forum. So kill it, butcher it and put in your cooler to take home.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
My lease in FL is free, no license needed, we do not eradicate but eat what we kill is the only requirement for guys on this forum. So kill it, butcher it and put in your cooler to take home.
Your drive is also a killer for most of us. But don't count me out some day. I may make the trip just to kill some Florida hogs.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I know, just thought would toss it out there...

miket

Plantersville, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I know, just thought would toss it out there...

Im a little slow ( apparently ) and wasnt sure it was actually an invite. I do appreciate it, but the drive may be a problem. It looks like I may have found someone to hunt with me though it will be with an outfitter closer to home.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Be diligent, there is always somewhere available. I have 4 places want me to kill hogs but they don't have squat for hogs right now. If I had NV I would be killing hogs though, just no daytime hogs available.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Be diligent, there is always somewhere available. I have 4 places want me to kill hogs but they don't have squat for hogs right now. If I had NV I would be killing hogs though, just no daytime hogs available.
aheam (that is the clears throat sound)

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just sayin"

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I can't afford 1 let alone "some" lol
All in due time!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
BRD... I think he needs to review a piece of gear mounted to a 5.56 pistol, w/o a can on it. LOL

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ha! Which means ...No!