Another sounder destroyed.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
These guys were using tall grass as cover, it almost worked! The video is a little bumpy I forgot my shooting sticks at home doh!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sticks sure do make a difference, I forget to bring my trigger stick often but I also use a sling.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
seek the high ground

look down upon your subjects

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
If shooting 5 running pigs in 7 seconds without sticks in that tall grass is "bad" shooting, then I don't even want to try to hunt with you. Great job

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
If shooting 5 running pigs in 7 seconds without sticks in that tall grass is "bad" shooting, then I don't even want to try to hunt with you. Great job

Come on man the fun part is all the BSing between the shooting anyways! Just ask Alex! Anyways I just got lucky on that group!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
BS, You had better be on top of your game when hunting w TLM. fun yes but remember his kit kat story and you will never live down a miss or shooting less hogs than him...LOL

Arnold Galvan

Mckinney, Texas
Wow TLM...that was awesome. I am still looking for my first one with the 6.8 Going to send your youtube channel to my son and daughter.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks please tell them to subscribe! Google Facebook and such won't let me pay to advertise for LSB so we have to do it by linking and sharing!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Did I detect a little aggravation in your voice? ("Come ooon!"). It' hell when you get irritated after only 2 misses. I should have such bad luck. Great shooting by the way.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Did I detect a little aggravation in your voice? ("Come ooon!"). It' hell when you get irritated after only 2 misses. I should have such bad luck. Great shooting by the way.

Yes sir I do not like to waste ammo!