Another reason to kill hogs.

SteveR

LSB Member
Late Saturday night there was an accident in Burleson County when a car, I was told it was a small Pontiac, traveling on a local county road struck a hog. The car then rolled and ended up hitting a tree. Both adult passengers were seriously injured, however the real tragedy is there was a four year old child who died at the scene.

This morning I learned that I know the child's mother. She is an extremely friendly, outgoing bubbly young lady and while this would be terrible in any circumstances it somehow seems worse happening to someone like her.

I had never thought about it like this but our efforts to kill these pest may help save more than a farmer's crops. Please say a prayer for this family and keep up the good work.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
They and deer are hit all the time here...typically a lot worse hitting a hog...So sorry for the family.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wow I hate to hear things like that. Thoughts and prayers go out to the family. RIP young one

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's just terrible. Sorry to hear this.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
I think about this all the time when traveling near my lease. I see his hogs all the time rooting on the side of the highway. Terrible tragedy, I'm sure it happens too frequently.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I just don't know what to say. It hurts so bad to hear about a child dying or even being hurt. When I flew MEDEVAC the worse flights were when a child was involved.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So sad