Aftermarket AR 15 Grip

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Need to upgrade my grip. My guerilla hands just don't like standard grip.
What do you folks have/like?!
Thanks.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ergo Tactical Deluxe. Biggest ones I've been able to find. Have 'em on all of my ARs. Love 'em.

4045-grp.jpg

Shop around though, all of mine have been in the $29 range.

http://ergogrips.net/products/ergo-rifle-grips/tactical-deluxe/ergo-tactical-deluxe-grip.html

BisonChipAPC001_zps371969f1.jpg

Trigger002.jpg

I feel lucky when I can find a XXL glove that actually fits and feels good.

Last edited:

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I like the Ergos a lot also, have the exact same one on my 556. I have one of Hogues newest ones on my 6.8, it should be released by now or in the next month, I like it ok, but its a wee bit small for me. I wear a XL mechanix wear glove and Xl or XXL in latex.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I usto use just Houge, but after putting a Ergo on my wife's gun I am thinking about switching. Sometime the Houge gets sticky and the Ergo does not.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I use the sure grip ERGO, love them.

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I had an Ergo for a long time but switched to the Magpul MOE+ because it was a little bigger. Really happy with the change even though the Ergo is a great grip, just a little narrow for me.

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I was in the Hogue Proshop yesterday... Damn they have a lot of fun things in there! They have a couple new grips also that are coming out soon, one has a bit more of a palm swell like the Ergos. Im working on getting some of the new stuff to test, Ill let ya all know if its any good!