A Few Of My Videos

Tbar

My set up: I have a cheep driveway alarm attached to my feeder with the receiver in the house. When it goes off in the middle of the night I walk to the back fence, lock my rifle in to the pivoting mount on the pipe fence and shoot.

6.8SPC II
IR Hunter M III 60 Thermal
115gn Remington FMJ(yes they will drop pigs DRT)
Distance 200 yards

Don't judge me on the follow up shots. I'm still working on them.

I let Wray take a turn on my rifle and he goes two for two.

Jhop

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Looks like you need help killing pigs. Shooting pigs on the run is tuff. You need lots of practice to get it down. However it looks like you have plenty of targets to practice on. Videoing my hunts has really help me out and seeing what I'm doing wrong. I used to try and get to within 30-40 yards to shoot at pigs. Now I like to get to about 70-80 yards and start shooting. That little bit of extra range helps slow the pigs down so to speak when they are running.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice size sounders! Just a little practice and you'll be stacking them. Happy hunting!

Last edited:

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You have some good numbers of pork and a number of DANDY hogs in there too!! NICE! BANG BANG!!

neorubio

LSB Active Member
Good videos. You are not going to get bored with so many hogs around! How exactly do you do that about "the cheep driveway alarm attached to your feeder with the receiver in the house"? It's a very good idea :)