A Few Kills

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

After getting some help from the master of disaster himself, DJ on turning on the computer and downloading some software and getting a flash thingy from Cletus with some of our hunts along with some YouTube instruction somehow i've stumbled around and got these clips together of a few pig scrapes... hope it works ok! lol

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
lol, thanks! yes, not sure if it's habit from shooting in tight spaces or just cause it's fun! We are both shooting a Thor, mine is an old 4-16 330 and his is a 2-something 640 unit

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That about covers it all! Ready, yea, go.....hogs, raccoons, coyotes, running hogs, hogs at feeders, standing hogs, hogs that get back up and run off hogs that are drt, big hogs, little hogs.....can you guys teach DJ to do that in trade.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Love it when parts fly and bodies "endo"

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Loved it!!! Nobody was holding back.

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That about covers it all! Ready, yea, go.....hogs, raccoons, coyotes, running hogs, hogs at feeders, standing hogs, hogs that get back up and run off hogs that are drt, big hogs, little hogs.....can you guys teach DJ to do that in trade.
reminds me of Forrest Gump! think i'll name my rifle "Jenny" now! lol I'm afraid if KillK and Mrs DJ haven't been able to do anything with him by now then there is no helping him... bless their hearts

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
that's cause no one in the BR gang can count

no place is safe, not even in the trees. lots of pigshit got blown up. wth is that noise, mosquitoes? i'd have to wear a bug zapper for a hat!

i'm a fan, but at 11 minutes i may have to call you tlm jr
uh huh, 3 second pour, then coke, then ice! skeeters??? really??? hum, next one will be 15 min just fer you... only gonna be 2 hogs dying and the rest talking lol

cletus

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice job Dubbs ill refrain from the Bdumb for a week or too!!! cant believe you put the only one I missed all year on there at the egg farm. It takes talent to shoot on report you will get there one day DJ just keep practicing!

cletus

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
reminds me of Forrest Gump! think i'll name my rifle "Jenny" now! lol I'm afraid if KillK and Mrs DJ haven't been able to do anything with him by now then there is no helping him... bless their hearts
JENNNEY

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great video! it seems one of you is shooting a 223?

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
When the video started I thought: "11 minutes? I don't have so much time". Then I couldn't stop watching it, that was really fun!! You even killed a tree! :p
that tree shouldn't hide a coon when BR says he wants every coon DEAD, that he's tired of watching them on camera!

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice job Dubbs ill refrain from the Bdumb for a week or too!!! cant believe you put the only one I missed all year on there at the egg farm. It takes talent to shoot on report you will get there one day DJ just keep practicing!
that dude lit a shuck straight for one of DJ's bomb shelters when the ruckus started, but you did "thud" him a time or two lol can't believe nobody picked up on the little Barry Sanders pig i missed 4 times at 20 yards... at least you killed him though!