7yo girl make 109 yards shot!

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
This is Lindsay, she is 7 years old. She is my good friend Randy’s daughter. She shot her first rabbits hunting with me a few months back with a .22. We thought she could handle my new .223 so we took her to the range for some practice today. She did very well for her first time shoot the big girls gun. The idea was for her to shoot her first deer, but she spotted some hogs. I told her I’d give her five bucks if she shot one…….you’ll have to watch the video for the rest for the story.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's a heck of a shot. Great story to tell for years

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
What a great thing! Thanks for taking America's youth hunting. If we all don't make an effort to do this and teach youths about our culture and sport it will go the way of the Doh Doh. Good work Glen and great job Lindsay.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You guys made her day, she did a great job, nice shot!!

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I think her daddy got more excited than she did.:D

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Back in '07, I was dating a gal that had a daughter in 4H (horse riding). I decided to take a break from the brutality of mothers trying to win vicariously through the efforts of their kids, and their drive to get perfection from their kids as they rode (at the County Fair), and wandered over to the barnyard. A group of kids in a pen, each one with a stick and their pig... when the fun began, these kids showcased their pig as they tapped the pig with the stick and walked. A whack on the right side of the neck to get 'em to go left, a whack on the left side to get 'em to go right... I termed the event "pig-whacking". MUCH more enjoyable to watch, a pile of fun. I likes this rendition of "pig-whacking" much "more gooder".

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
My connection is bad right now but can't wait to watch the video! Good job in advance!

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great job. Thanks for involving kids. They are our future.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
awesome, she did great. cool seeing the bullet fly in the slow motion.

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
yea that was cool the sun was right behind us, I think that's why it glowed like it did.