7.62x39 Smack down.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I've been testing the new cavity back 7.62x39 125gr bullets performance has been exceptionally good.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Nice hunt. Did you tag yourself with the scope between the eyes?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice hunt. Did you tag yourself with the scope between the eyes?
No that is my ATN Thor mark lol. They put some kind of rectangle that blocks a large portion of the screen in the eyepiece so you need to get right up on it to see the full screen. I told myself it was going to happen it only took three shots.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Good, now I don't feel so bad. When I hunted with my daughter I grabbed her rifle to finish off a hog and forgot that I had it shortened for her and tagged myself. I thought I was just sweating a lot when I wiped my brow, my hand was all bloody. All I could do is laugh at myself since I have laughed at other people for years and now I did it to myself.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good, now I don't feel so bad. When I hunted with my daughter I grabbed her rifle to finish off a hog and forgot that I had it shortened for her and tagged myself. I thought I was just sweating a lot when I wiped my brow, my hand was all bloody. All I could do is laugh at myself since I have laughed at other people for years and now I did it to myself.
I've done it twice now, once with the w1000 which has very short eye relief, and now the Thor with this thing blocking the screen that no one can seem to explain why it's there.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I think 6.8 will beat it in 16" barrel but in 10" the x39 wins.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Another good vid .. and nice hogs down!