50 Beowulf smacking the hogs down!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Some great impacts there T! Nice chootin'.

A very interesting video would be a side by side review of the .50 and the .458. What the pros/cons are for each, how the stack up against one another, etc.

That thumper looks like a hoot to use.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Can't believe the one ran off and dumped all that blood!!! They are some kind of TUFF!!:) BANG BANG!! Nice video with the 50!!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sorry guys been busy with some family stuff I'll write up a better explanation and review here in a few days.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sorry guys been busy with some family stuff I'll write up a better explanation and review here in a few days.

Your video already does a good explanation! Definitely a heavy hitting round but that last hog shows how tough they can be.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am loving that Bowers suppressor..good video

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
No need to apologize, in the past, you asked for input of what would interest us... so, sounding off. Nice work though, looks to be a hard hitter.

bldsmith

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Love them big bore ar's. I wish you had shown more impacts with the 458 but the Wulf is just as good. Nice shooting.

Drift

LSB Member
I did a little hunting with a 50 B'wolf a couple of years back. Recoil was like a 12 gauge dove load...manage able..but after the first 3 shots I started missing by a mile.