45 Coyotes Down with the Trijicon IR Hunter MKIII 35mm

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Love it!! Great clarity on the vid too. I was hopin' you'd bust that last one just before he busted his nut. LOL Also... the one takin' a dump. That one needed to blow his wad out. LOL

ARtactical

Some more awesome predator hunting footage from O'Neill Ops filmed through the eyepiece of the Trijicon IR Hunter MKIII 35mm

Dam Rich! That's was a great video! were you using a suppressor? it sounded quiet enough to be..Im in MI and there a huge issue right now like hogs are in TX, Ill be hunting with a Daniel Defense 5.56 with a 1x4 scope and Bea Systems Oasys UTM Thermo mounted in front of the scope....I have to transfer my pics from my phone to my laptop other wise id post a pic of my Rig set-up how I display it at my gun shows...Sorry this is such a long message! its just that the dream im chasing cause ive never hunter Coyote yet and your LIVING IT NOW!! lol 2-Questions...do you thing a 62g soft tip(frangible) will be enough to drop them providing its a good hit like you were doing?? or next time I put a ammo order in for my show I should pick-up some 77G H.P. and finally I think I screwed myself by only getting a 4x scope! im thinking a minimum of 6X Im pretty certain I can go up to a 9X behind my Thermo....Thanks for your Time John

Whosure

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dang you have quite a few yotes! nice hunts and great video quality. I may have to start saving for an upgrade!