416 lbs

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Supposedly in Union Grive Texas a fella shot and killed a 416 pound!!! porker! If someone beats me to it post up the story please. Think I saw it on Houston 13 news site. That be a bigun!! BANG BANG!!

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The News story didn't say much. They said he shot it at 20 yards and had a nice shot of the guy with it hanging by him. Dandy of a porker! BANG BANG!!

bar-d

Head Wrangler, Chief Manure Manager: Bar-D Cattle
This one?
1024x1024.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Not improbable, we had taken 500 and 572 lb weighed on scales from our lease when folks had just started killing pigs. Today the best that can be shot are closer to 300 lbs as the largest with so many gunning for them.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dissent look 416 pounds in that picture, un
Not improbable, we had taken 500 and 572 lb weighed on scales from our lease when folks had just started killing pigs. Today the best that can be shot are closer to 300 lbs as the largest with so many gunning for them.

I've seen 400/500 pound pigs that doesn't look like one to me but pictures can be deceiving.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks will over three to me but I can only compare to the one over 300 I SHOT:)!!!! BANG BANG!!!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A couple more pounds and the back of the tractor might come off the ground. That is definitely a monster hog.