4 Daytime Hogs AND 2 New Choppers!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
pig3.jpg pig1.jpg pig2.jpg piglets.jpg Ms Kay called , said hogs were back. Snuck around for about a mile or more, soaking wet from the grass and humidity. No hogs, then 20 yds away walking towards me, lifted rifle and she kept coming, 10 yds away, hard to get her in scope that quick but managed to put some skull pressure on the girl. Walked about 50 yds and saw a few more, managed to drop 2 more with 2 more shots and had a double in the making but wounded one got off in the creek bottom. About a mile back to the truck and was done paying attention but heard grunting....saw a piglet head going up and down behind a cactus, must be feeding. Shot through the cactus and mama got up spinning and squealing, Never found her, got tangled up chasing piglets, managed to catch 2 for pets.

Mindreader1

LSB Member
Would like an update on the piglets... lol
View attachment 5286 View attachment 5287 View attachment 5288 View attachment 5289 Ms Kay called , said hogs were back. Snuck around for about a mile or more, soaking wet from the grass and humidity. No hogs, then 20 yds away walking towards me, lifted rifle and she kept coming, 10 yds away, hard to get her in scope that quick but managed to put some skull pressure on the girl. Walked about 50 yds and saw a few more, managed to drop 2 more with 2 more shots and had a double in the making but wounded one got off in the creek bottom. About a mile back to the truck and was done paying attention but heard grunting....saw a piglet head going up and down behind a cactus, must be feeding. Shot through the cactus and mama got up spinning and squealing, Never found her, got tangled up chasing piglets, managed to catch 2 for pets.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You GO Dan'l! Now, you need another Kit too. Glad to see you back in the saddle... killin' and taking in the orphans. LOL

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just for a passing moment I thought you were done with pigs glad to see I was mistaken!
I was busy and no spots to hunt for a while...started to get the shakes! First hunt in a while wanted to make the most of it.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
what will you do when they grow up?

Last one "Chopper" got traded for a rifle. lol

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
That's too cool Dan. Looks like you DO still hog hunt.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good to see you out hunting!! Cute little guys ... for now. Keep us updated!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
great Dan, you are the Man!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
did you molest that second pig before or after you killed it
That one got shot on the face, I was trying to get a double, the one behind him got wounded but I didn't go looking for him.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
how are you new puppies doing?

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
nicely done,Snake!