3 more in Young Co.

keatonskidmore

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Made a last minute decision to go check some fields before the weather got bad so I loaded up the ranger and off we went. First field we came two had a loan boar walking down a drainage canal through a wheat field. We set off walking to him but another came out closer so we changed it up to go shoot him. We had to make a loop around him due to the wind but it played out perfect as we got where he was walking right toward us. Wind was around 20mph and my friend didn't have sticks. He made the first shot and the hog was walking head on. His shot was pulled right a tad and entered midway and exited his hindquarter. The hog turned his head and took a half step right into my crosshairs for a shot behind the eye and down he went.

Next we got up on a small group of 5 and were able to take two out of them. The lead sow and a boar hanging around her. Hit one of the small ones as they went into the brush but didn't feel like shooting too much at them as we already had enough to drag off lol.

I didn't grab my DVR to take out and didn't feel like taking too many photos..yesterday was leg day and I was pretty exhausted lol.

keatonskidmore

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lol leg day isn't often..usually get the leg workout in chasing hogs instead.
Is there even such a thing as being growd up? Can't have fun acting like a grown up

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yep I don't have leg days but I have some full leg nights!
Drink Tonic Water for those leg cramps. The Quinine in liquid form will give relief within minutes, even, BAD (back of) thigh cramps. The INSIDE of the thigh cramps are the toughest to work through.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good hogs down!! Some muddy boars!

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lol leg day! Good work