25 hogs and one coyote for the weekend.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You should be ashamed of yourself... packing THAT much shooting fun into ONE weekend, and by yourself no less ! Double two-fers no less! Sounds like Armasight needs a little input on the battery covers and lens caps.
Lens cap I can not think of a better design. But the battery cap was redesigned and all new pro lines will have a better cap. Your welcome lol.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I imagine the doubles are easier with the 308...

I think the 6.8 would have had the same results with these hogs. I've had two-fers with it on accident before. When I get the 50mm Apollo pro back for the 6.8 I try for a few.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
25 is a nice number now you need to strive for the number 30!!! BANG BANG!!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lens cap I can not think of a better design. But the battery cap was redesigned and all new pro lines will have a better cap. Your welcome lol.
LOL... did my envy shine through?

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
I think the 6.8 would have had the same results with these hogs. I've had two-fers with it on accident before. When I get the 50mm Apollo pro back for the 6.8 I try for a few.

Probably on the smaller hogs. The bullet choice also makes a difference,.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Probably on the smaller hogs. The bullet choice also makes a difference,.

120sst would have had the same results in this case.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
True, I dropped two smaller hogs with the 7.62x40WT a couple years back worth a 110 ttsx. How do you like the SST's in the 308?

I have some 95gr SST's for my 6brx, at 3150 fps should do a number on hogs.

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
after rewatching this video several times I can see why you are offered these sponserships and we the common man are not. The dedication, shooting skills and commitment you demonstrate are far superior to us on here and others in your profession...Congrats, job well done and rewards much deserved!
Yep Frank, I agree. His hobby has become a full time business! Great job TLM!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yep Frank, I agree. His hobby has become a full time business! Great job TLM!

Then considering he has a full time job, a forum to run, a family and only gets to hunt weekends, I for one am proud to watch the success happen to people who truly deserve it.

bldsmith

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
GREAT VIDEO and Write up. You were having so much fun I think it rubbed off onto the pigs. That last picture I swear the hog in the middle foreground is smiling.:D Either that or it is really glad to be in the spotlight:rolleyes:

Love these videos. It is sweet to live vicariously through your exploits. Now I just need to make some knives to be able to live it for myself.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
MUCH more fun thread over in the other house. Heck, we got Minions, Moderators, and Arm-chair QBs (bless his heart) pointing out the use of shooting sticks. I'm surprised there weren't any "need to work-out" remarks to go with it ! Sheesh, we're pretty mellow 'round here.

(Frank's selfie)

49b2be7b780243d4861a252b5cafd2e9.jpg

Last edited:

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You like that RD...I cannot believe Robert moderated me and not the idiot!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Uh, actually... I believe the clue is in his handle... that would've been James waving his wand. LOL (Minion... love it)

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Truly amazing shooting another great hunt. Lots of jealous people here

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah James I meant, when we talked, I told him it reminded me of others jealous of TLM and trying to say even his wife could out shoot him...lol I told the guy he was a troll and someone told him or paid him to question Todd's skills..I have seen and heard it before! Funny stuff, by what he typed you could tell he was posturing and not talking in facts.