2017 Hog Kill Counter

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

djones

57!!! wow that's great lawhog. but shouldn't we have two counters... one for confirmed kills with pics and one for... well... ugh... those who just put up numbers :)

ThisThreadisworthlesswithoutPics_zpspxgmkudc.gif

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
57!!! wow that's great lawhog. but shouldn't we have two counters... one for confirmed kills with pics and one for... well... ugh... those who just put up numbers :)

ThisThreadisworthlesswithoutPics_zpspxgmkudc.gif
Well this thread us not for pics that is what the hunting story section is for. I have a few pics but not many from half of those kills it was raining. But I do have video.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
no worries. i can pshop into some of my kill pics if you like. i can even add rain!!
I do need to get a trailer or something to have group shots. That is the drawback to the land cruiser no way to load them up.

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I do need to get a trailer or something to have group shots. That is the drawback to the land cruiser no way to load them up.
How about some of Brians/Special Ed's drags instead?

D

djones

How about some of Brians/Special Ed's drags instead?
OinK, haven't you taught me not to kick a man just because we're wearing the boots? give the poor guy a way out before your banners meet with the same fate as mine!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Big cutters on that middle one !

Status
Not open for further replies.