2017 Hog Kill Counter

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You guys are rough on poor little DJ... #djslifematterstoo. Not his fault he was born with the hand/eye coordination of a fence post and an itchy trigger finger. It's enough that he drives SpecK around and helps collect all the carnage from his killing sprees. For all we know he opens doors for ladies and helps seniors across the street and everything... I mean, chances are he's a really nice guy that just suffers from CHS

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Don't know if Dr. Jones suffers from CHS but I know I suffer from CRS. And yes he really is a nice guy. Just hauling me around is proof enough of that.

I guess while I'm here I need to add another hog for Team Oink.

+1

Last edited:
D

djones

Don't know if Dr. Jones suffers from CHS but I know I suffer from CRS. And yes he really is a nice guy. Just hauling me around is proof enough of that.

I guess while I'm here I need to add another hog for Team Oink.

+1

i had to look up these acronyms. i found crs but chs looks like it has something to do with cannibus, and i NEVER INHALED!!!

good pig there OinK!!

D

djones

For all we know he opens doors for ladies and helps seniors across the street and everything.
no joke here. i appreciate polite people but lately everyone from young girls to older men are opening doors for me. it's like i'm so old they don't think i can open it myself or they just feel sorry for me. it's starting to piss me off.

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well, Sir... it's not your age at all, but the rockstar status you have achieved from all your exploits documented on LSB!

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
+3 Taylor County

If the count is off, its because I had to wade through all the DJONES BS to find a number.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
+3 Taylor County

If the count is off, its because I had to wade through all the DJONES BS to find a number.
You missed SpecK's hog, but it's only off by 1. DJ will screw up the count much worse along the way

D

djones

+3 Taylor County

is it me or is aflac trying to start trouble. OinK left it at 289 so yours should have been 292. take a look at the banners dude. i'm a staff memmer. don't make me put you in ban camp! now try to keep up!!

correct count is 316 and bdudd gets a gold star

Status
Not open for further replies.