LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
+1 Parker Co.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
dang aflac. now THAT'S how to rackup the counter!! wait a minute... that's not over a 5 year period is it??

No sir, 2 nights.

D

djones

i want everyone to take note how polite aflac is. even when i'm dissing him. you would all do well to follow his example. except for clevis and budds. yall call me sir just to aggravate me.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i want everyone to take note how polite aflac is. even when i'm dissing him. you would all do well to follow his example. except for clevis and budds. yall call me sir just to aggravate me.
(Bless his heart...)

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB

I lied to you Dj and now I'm going to sound like I'm bragging. Stupid Chad and I killed those hogs in one night. Most of my hunts are over two nights and that's why I said one night. Oh well, I guess it doesn't really matter anyway. Still 20 hogs removed from the major overpopulation we are having.

Also, I call most anyone I don't know Sir. You never know who you are talking to.

Status
Not open for further replies.