2016 Hog Kill counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancer

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Are your counts up over last year at same period? I know most of Tx has been underwater due to floods has that made a difference?
My counts are way up over last year, but mainly due to using NV and Thermal since August. 239 since 8/1/15 averaging a hunt a week.
Where I hunt we haven't seen the rains affect the hogs much at all.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Big ol' nasty bugger on the ground there! Nice work.

D

djones

jake,
nobody kills that many hogs except... ummm... well let me put it this way. why don't you get a dna test. in the meantime, ask your mom if she remembers a dashing young man named dj from about, ohhhh, 36 years ago and see if she gets a big grin on her face :D

good kill buddy!!!

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Holy pig,,, man how much did that one weigh?? Nice going and a GOOD ON YA!!!!! BANG BANG!!

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
jake,
nobody kills that many hogs except... ummm... well let me put it this way. why don't you get a dna test. in the meantime, ask your mom if she remembers a dashing young man named dj from about, ohhhh, 36 years ago and see if she gets a big grin on her face :D

good kill buddy!!!

Thanks but I can only take credit for 4 of these.

Mom just looked puzzled. She said no about the dashing young man. She did say she had a baby brother they had to put up for adoption cause he would not touch touch the durocs at butchering time, even after he dispatched them with an eerie giggle. He also kept getting kicked out of different schools for evidently saying the wrong thing. Weird. ;)

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Holy pig,,, man how much did that one weigh?? Nice going and a GOOD ON YA!!!!! BANG BANG!!
Thanks, he was a monster and my hunting buddy's largest boar ever. Took a ton of lead to keep down. I'll get the story and video up tomorrow. He taped 265 lbs but looked/felt bigger to me.

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
+1 Parker County

-

Status
Not open for further replies.