2015 Meet and Greet

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I bought me a pair of Kevlar underwear. Bring all the knives you want big boys. Lets rock.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
No poking Custom! I knew someone would pick up on that. You ought to see what an arrow does to BP vest.

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I have to ask myself, why are we all typing on a computer and not out hunting?

customcutter

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Last night, I had another migraine, but planned on trying on Thursday night, which I haven't done yet. We had a slow day today, so I figured I could slack a little if needed. Tonight, we finally had our first cool front push through, and it's dumping more rain on us. Actually the wife and I were asked to sit with our grandson, while our son and DNL went out. So we went over to help him carve pumpkins, he's 6 almost 7, so that was interesting. Then shortly after we got there at 7pm the bottom fell out. Glad I wasn't out chasing a pig.

customcutter

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
No poking Custom! I knew someone would pick up on that. You ought to see what an arrow does to BP vest.
I had heard they aren't real good against stab wounds either, with a pointy blade.

As far as the "poking", I've only heard rumors, and rumors of rumors. So I can't say anything about any of that.

Eddy Gein

LSB Member
Where the hell have you been? It's right around the corner for you.
I know I know.
I've been dealing with a bad back for a year & a half now.
25 years of wrenching on cars has taken it's toll on me.
I was looking forward to meeting y'all last year but I ended up getting steroid injections in my spine a couple days before the shindig & it wiped me out.
None of the injections ever worked on me & after meeting up with the 4th surgeon they finally figured me out.
I was supposed to have surgery a month ago but after all the planning & co-pays had been made the ins co decided they weren't going to cover it Grrrrr:mad:.
But my pain doc has me felling pretty good right now till we get everything sorted out.
So nothing is keeping me away this time, see y'all soon.

miket

Plantersville, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB

Good question,
Wish I was hunting but working full time plus owning/running a shop on the side plus 4 kids makes it hard to hunt as often as I want. The good news is we are headed to Wichita Falls to shoot some pigs tonight so hopefully will have some pics/video here pretty soon!

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Don't forget to bring whatever you want to eat on Friday. I have a new griddle, gas grill and a steak cooker. Vegies you want we can cook on these. I will ice down a big cooler of water for everyone. The temps are supposed to be in the 50's at night and 80's during the day. No rain in the forecast. Should be a great weekend for all. This may actually be good camping weather for those who like to rough it in tents.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I know I know.
I've been dealing with a bad back for a year & a half now.
25 years of wrenching on cars has taken it's toll on me.
I was looking forward to meeting y'all last year but I ended up getting steroid injections in my spine a couple days before the shindig & it wiped me out.
None of the injections ever worked on me & after meeting up with the 4th surgeon they finally figured me out.
I was supposed to have surgery a month ago but after all the planning & co-pays had been made the ins co decided they weren't going to cover it Grrrrr:mad:.
But my pain doc has me felling pretty good right now till we get everything sorted out.
So nothing is keeping me away this time, see y'all soon.
After having 4 back operation and one infection. I wish you luck. My lumbar in shot. Getting through out of a truck at 65 mph just lucky to be here. Good luck on getting fixed. PS always wear a seat belt. I was driving.......

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Almost everything is packed and Lynn has done all the pre-cooking. Get the dogs locked up in jail tomorrow morning and heading out to Rick's. We look forward to seeing all you guys that plan on making it out to the M&G and will miss those who can't make it. See ya'll soon.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well a friends wedding came up for this Saturday. I still would like to visit if possible. Are people coming Friday?

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
We plan on being there early afternoon tomorrow.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wish I was gonna be one of the group present, but, c'est la vie. Have a cold one for me, and a helping of smokey goodness.