14 hogs down And a yote

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Started the night with a coyote shot from about 100 yds. Spun around for a few seconds and fell over. Bullet entered behind shoulder and exited front of shoulder. That video didn't record (forgot to enable video mode on the Reap-ir) but it did remind me to enable video on the scope which allowed me to get the next 14 confirmed hog kills from this sounder on video.
Couple hours later driving/scanning I spotted some hogs.
Feel free to critique the video editing. First time using voice narration as an introduction...
IMG_5960.JPG IMG_5963.JPG IMG_6005.JPG

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
THAT'S some GOOD killin' there young man !! I'll bet you dulled your knife that night.

Bacon8tor

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
That was awesome! They didn't know what to do. Almost like they didn't care they were being shot at. Imagine if there were two shooters.....

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good hogs down!! The suppressor definitely confused them! Looks like some of those hogs have black face paint on .. haha

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Way to go Blakester! Looked like you whacked the alpha sow - and they didn't know which way was safe/out.
Appears you hit more hogs than actually recovered. Congrats big time..

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have never seen hogs stick around like that...unbelievable. I figured 14 from a bunch of different set-ups...wow!

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
They just stuck around and let you WHACKEM!!!! HELLYA!!! THUD THUD THUD THUD!!! Love it! Nice shootin and a GOOD ON YA!!!! BANG BANG!!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Way to go, some fun shooting there!

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
IMG_6013.JPG Thanks y'all! I was trying to keep them from running to my left (right in the pic) bc that's the property line. And there's a ditch running along the tree line I was facing. I was shooting from the blue X and the hogs were basically where the red dots were.
At first I was disappointed bc I could only see 4 down and I had only really remembered that they weren't falling down when I was shooting at them in the beginning! Lol Then as I walked around collecting them I would find another and another and another etc.

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dude! Can anyone say shooting gallery??? That was great Blakester, good shooting!

Drop Zone

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Smooth shooting awesome video, that is a rattail dog, the GW is right on the Mexican type dog connection they are interbreeding with the yote population look for more changes to the coyotes, have seen same in desert driving down mainland 30 years ago northern baja as well.