11 More From Montague County

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I met up with Cardio Krebs and his buddy, Mitchell, for the evening. We hunted several properties throughout the evening, but most of the activity that we saw was on just one property. We made stalks on hogs at two other places, but the hogs were just too far and we lost sight of them during the pursuit.

Mitchell was a hoot and all in all it was a lot of fun. I know we failed to recover some mortally wounded hogs. They vanished after being seen to go down. The zombie gene seemed prevalent with these hogs, even in the piglets.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Pickin' off footballs on the move!! Congrats on some fine work there. Some tough hogs there... making a getaway like that.

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Very nice! Congrats sir and glad to see yall back in action! I was beginning to think Angry Bird had quit! Lol

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great action and good video editing as usual!!

D

djones

explosive tips on the piglets?? too bad about the big boar that got away. looked like a good one. i would have liked to see angry bird peck his tongue off.

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I believe your weapon sounded right on. The other was way to loud or you would have got more. LOL

cletus

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice video and commentating all I get out of dubs is heavy breathing. Very nice hunt sir!!

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
11 hogs what a fun hunt. I especially loved yall picking off those little pigs. Thanks Brian!

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great job as always! keep up the good work Brian!