1175 fps - Colt Delta Elite 5 inch barrel
1201 fps - Para Ordinance 1911 with Nowlin 5 inch barrel

KKM 4.60" barrel, Average 1144 fps

Last edited:

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Glock 20,Gen3,Aftermarket 20lb spring with a 6" Glock OEM "Hunting Bbl" -----
I am getting 1330fps with the Double Tap 200grWFNGC(hardcast). Outfitted with the Viridian green laser(true daylight laser),this is my close range hog gun. --- pruhdlrDSC00717.JPG

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Once I get my ria 10mm running right I want to take it out and attempt to hog hunt with it. Been doing some research on the best ammo for that. I like the hornady 180gr xtp. It shot those well

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Once I get my ria 10mm running right I want to take it out and attempt to hog hunt with it. Been doing some research on the best ammo for that. I like the hornady 180gr xtp. It shot those well
How is the recoil?

TXCOONDOG

Highlands, Texas

All loads listed work well on hogs. However, the Buffalo Bore 220 gr Hardcast will penetrate the best.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I finally found some 200gr XTP's now to work up a load. These should put the smack down.

Last edited:

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It was having feeding issues so it went back to RIA for repairs. I hope they get it right. Their willingness to fix it was outstanding.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
  • The pistol with the camo is way too cool. 10mm is an gun I have tought about getting one. But today I found out I need to replace my whole AC unit and at 6 to 7 K I am out of the gun buying for some time. Man it sucks.........

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Pigman signed w Colt and killed a hog from a powered ultralight w his new 10mm, I know he uses Hornady Ammo.

IT HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN DONE! Colt DELTA ELITE 10MM OPEN SIGHTS FROM A POWERED PARACHUTE. SKINT THAT SMOKEWAGON...CHA CHING!!!

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
  • The pistol with the camo is way too cool. 10mm is an gun I have tought about getting one. But today I found out I need to replace my whole AC unit and at 6 to 7 K I am out of the gun buying for some time. Man it sucks.........

The camo one is a sig custom shop 1911 scorpion