Zombie Raccoon.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So the new ranch I'm hunting has a coyote problem, and they asked me to thin them out. So I was cruising the ranch roads scanning with thermal when I see a head pop up. I cant tell what it is with the MTM so I grab my rifle with the w1000 to confirm. It's a raccoon about 50 yards out in some tall grass I can just see his head when he stands up to take a look.

So normally I just let these things go but I had the rifle out and the w1000 on, so why not it will make a funny video right? He moves a few feet his head pops up again and I take the shot thud he goes down! But sure enough a few feet over and he pop's his head back up so I fire again another thud. Thought I could hear him thrashing but no he was just running and he pop's up to take a look at me again. What?!?!? Im thinking did I load a mag of 90gr gold dots by mistake???? So this time I steady myself take my time and squeeze the trigger again thud he goes down but starts running to the closest tree. Now he's climbed the tree and staring at me from a fork in the branches, and Im having serious doubts about the scopes zero now. One last time I take careful aim squeeze boom thud he goes down dead. Finally!!!! Now I have to get a look at this guy that took five 120sst's from 50 yards:eek:!

Well as Im walking over I step on something, its a dead coon. Turns out I was not missing my shots, and he was not a zombie coon. It was a group of five but only one at a time was looking at me LMAO!

Of course I recorded all of this through the mdvr but there is only sound because of the broken cable :(.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A gaggle of Osama bin 'Coonings, eh?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Now that is funny, you had to be thinking what the heck is going on here!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Now that is funny, you had to be thinking what the heck is going on here!
Yes even if the video had of worked the soundtrack would of needed some choice word editing lol.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nothing quite like a hissy-fit before finding out you're 5 for 5 for hits/kills. LOL

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's funny

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's too funny. Guess the rest shouldn't have been so curious as to what was happening to their friends

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
this must be the fifth time I have read this thread.

laugh every time!