Zeus Pro, 100mm, 640

wigwamitus

LSB Active Member
Zeus Pro, 100mm, 4x, 640(60), $6,000 shipped // SOLD - thanks to all who looked.

FLIR ThermoSight R-Series Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight

Comes with hardcase, manual, tool and parts to enable use with AA batteries (normally uses c123 batteries). Also has y-cable for use with both dvr and battery pack. And comes with remote.

Good long range unit. Has lots of extra reticles including mil dot and moa style as well as several ballistic reticles. The mount is very solid.

5xQpUUJh.jpg

Last edited:

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Very nice

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah my VA disability checks would take a long time to pay for this fine equipment.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The 100mm is a good unit. I do not think it will be continued with the new cores since even the 640 would be something like 8-9x optical magnification. The old 75mm lense will now be the long range version and the 50mm with be the 3xish version. That big 100mm lense really brings in a lot of info even at range. I can identify and see things with even the 336 100mm that I can't see with the 75mm.

wigwamitus

LSB Active Member
I was asked if this model has the bluetooth capability and I just downloaded the app to my android phone and plugged in the bluetooth antenna and got it hooked up. So yes, this model does support the bluetooth interface to the Armasight android app.