Yotes Smoked for 2022

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
To show our all-inclusive mindset, why not have a Yote Smoker count for our folks who also Roll/Smoke Yotes?

You know what to do folks...

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'd have to be pretty "hongry" to lay a lip on one.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wasn’t this year but in December when we were at our property in georgia I had a yote trotting down the trail. I rushed my shot but hit him in the back. He shot off into the woods bleeding pretty good. By the time my friend got to me to track him we heard a whole pack of yotes going crazy from the area he ran off to. We opted to stay out of that thick ass brush with all that going on

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wasn’t this year but in December when we were at our property in georgia I had a yote trotting down the trail. I rushed my shot but hit him in the back. He shot off into the woods bleeding pretty good. By the time my friend got to me to track him we heard a whole pack of yotes going crazy from the area he ran off to. We opted to stay out of that thick ass brush with all that going on
C'mon, we ain't that formal 'round here... add his hide to the count. That's close enough for gubmint work.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
C'mon, we ain't that formal 'round here... add his hide to the count. That's close enough for gubmint work.

but it wasn’t 2022 lol. Plus side is I know he died. There was way too much blood for him to survive

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
+1 in georgia

Total:3

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Got 1 Friday night. First Yote in years. One other possible, but not confirmed.

Total 9