X-sight swamp boar

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice going, good shot had to be w that light bullet and caliber. Do you like the green screen better than the white?

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good hits, did'ja recover him?

dwa

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I didn't look for him where he went its a impenetrable cedar thicket I mean hands and knees thick with about 8" of standing water. I'll just have to live through the video.

I prefer the green really dimmed down seems to help my eye from going completely blacked out.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I didn't look for him where he went its a impenetrable cedar thicket I mean hands and knees thick with about 8" of standing water. I'll just have to live through the video.

I prefer the green really dimmed down seems to help my eye from going completely blacked out.

I noticed that too, a bit more definition but led to digital blindness. Seems to be working well, some are losing focus after the shot are you seeing any of that?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Very nice! The green is supposed to be easier on your eyes that is why pvs14 are tinted green. The w1000 also has a green filter. At one time Arrow was going to make me some green filters for the Zeus but I'm not sure if they will work or not.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Interesting X-sight looks like my PVS-14 with an IR laser. Not familiar on how they work.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sure it nice to have a built in DVR rather that wires and boxes hanging off the rifle...now if there was a thermal or other than digital like that.

dwa

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
No doubt the internal DVR is nice. I have also been more than patient when it came to the updates.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
After having my order in for a year then getting 2 defective units, my patience has ended, This would make a year since I sent them back and there are still some issues...lol Glad you got a good one!

dwa

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
So am I. I'm going use it for stand hunting deer this year and get some good video.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I think you will really like getting your deer kills on video during the day as good as the daytime video is it should be great!

dwa

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I have one from last season that is before the cross hairs and the zoom not keeping zero. I'll post it later. I zoomed in and shot, missed and hold off to kill him at 65 yards. It was terrible.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
When they are 100% right they will really be fun to use and record with...Oh I had one that was off before they fixed them.