WTS/WTT: Pulsar Trail XP50 640 core thermal riflescope

YellowHammer

North Alabama
Selling my XP50 and just getting another PVS-14. It's never been mounted or fired on a rifle, took it out to the field once for use as a spotter. It's a nice scope just don't have a great use for it and my main NVG buddy got deployed. I'm more interested in getting a 2nd NVG setup to equip other friends.

If you've got a commercially acquired PVS-14 with spec sheet and are interesting in doing some trading let me know.

Partial trade interests:

PVS-14 commercially acquired, manual gain, autogated, with spec sheet. Still in warranty is a plus. Filmless green or white also a plus (obviously).
CZ P-01 9mm in unmodified condition
Cabela's gift cards (85% face value)
Team Wendy LTP in decent shape
Wilcox G24 mount
Wilcox dovetail J-Arm

$4100 shipped CONUS; PayPal ok if you pay fees; buyer must be willing to send me a simple email saying they are a US citizen and will not export (for my own peace of mind)

No defects on it, any specks are just dust. Includes all the accessories shown except for my DIY lanyard.

More pics available on request.

Attachments

• Allpulsar.png
    Allpulsar.png
    846.7 KB · Views: 41

YellowHammer

North Alabama
I'm just going to drop a note here and say "t-dizzle" is a man of the highest caliber. Does what he says he's going to do, when he says he's going to do it...you don't always find that these days and it's appreciated. Smooth deal indeed, particularly since it had a few moving pieces!