WTB Flir Thermosight Pro PTS736

Rifleman65

I have pretty much decided to go with the Flir Thermosight Pro PTS736 for my coyote control on my farm. Pretty much all of my shots are going to be 100 yards and over with shots up to and as far as I want to shoot. Open agricultural fields, Bush hogged CRP fields and food plots. I’ve got a couple of places that I can shoot up to 1200 yards. My practice range with steel gongs goes up to 1250. I spend a good bit of time putting cameras out almost year round to see what and if I’ve got some good deer and several times I’ve gotten images of coyotes with a fawn in their mouth. Bobcats are also a problem but nothing compared to yotes. Where can I get the best deal on one of the Flir Thermosight Pro PTS736 scopes? 10% off retail is what I’ve been quoted at a couple of places. $4150 shipped is my best price, but that’s a cash/money order. If there’s a better thermal scope for what I’m going to be doing someone please let me know! As long as it’s not going to cost me $6k-$8k. Thanks for any suggestions or information.